Welcome to the Inspiring Minds Volunteer Platform. If you'd like to learn more about our mission, vision, values, and our program, please check out our website: https://inspiringmindsri.org/
Please click join and complete our application if you would like to join us on our mission.
Inspiring Minds empowers students to succeed and thrive in school and life by developing trusted relationships with community members who are knowledgeable of the culturally responsive, academic, and socio-emotional needs necessary for student success.
- Student-centered. Student success and well-being are the primary drivers behind our actions and decisions.
- Equity-motivated. Racial equity is the just path forward for the organization, communities, and students we serve; therefore we commit to antiracist practices.
- Asset-framed. The diverse, lived experiences of our students and their families are assets we acknowledge and promote.
- Relationship-focused. Students thrive when they are connected to and supported by caring and committed adults.
- Community-grounded. Inspiring Minds values community and invites community members to help create a supportive village for schools.
- Expectations-driven. A critical strategy for closing the equity gap is to actively support a culture of high expectations, continuous growth, and improvement for students, schools, and Inspiring Minds.
- Evidence-based. We use qualitative and quantitative data and research to inform our organizational decisions and spark dynamic and innovative responses.
Schools (21) View All
Affiliates (7) View All
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance,